Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Do Tapeworms Communicate Tapeworms?????

Tapeworms????? - how do tapeworms communicate

On weekends, my husband and I discovered that my dog has worms. I read that the new segments of dogs (sorry, I know this is gross) the rectum is basically a bag full of tapeworm eggs. I immediately began to thousands of tapeworm eggs present on my carpet! I've also read that the eggs are not infectious to humans in this phase is only contagious when a baby eats the flea eggs. However, my dog one of these "segments" yesterday in bed, gave him his medicine. I told my husband, but as I have in the shower, our daughter of 5 months, in the vicinity, where they had found! Everything I've read what that person can get if you had to swallow infected fleas, but can not the picture of my baby, that you had in mind! If anyone knows whether it is true or not, I appreciate the advice!
We have been treated no fleas in the house and the dog. Thus, the risk imfection need to know my daughter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment