Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank You Message Wedding Ceremony Program Wedding Message In A Bottle Invitations?

Wedding Message in a Bottle Invitations? - thank you message wedding ceremony program

I'll Message in a Bottle invitations for my wedding. I am getting married in Mexico, so I thought I would own something tropical. My question is for anyone who has done before, or as an invitation they receive. Is it a pain to get an invitation from the bottle once every camp. My order has not come ..... I'm trying to think ahead! If you have suggestions, would be very grateful! Thank you!

5 comments:

swilborn... said...

I recently did the same ..... Everybody loved him, and invites everyone seemed to care that she was a little difficult, but it is a secret get to roll around a pencil in Nice and strong, were such that they make it into the bottle and fit a little to the remove parchment. Most of my clients are quite funny to try to get the call. We use plastic bottles, which was to break a little harder to "" as already mentioned, a but with a pencil eraser on them to stick to the inside of the book and use the order to remove it .... works fine!

Good luck!

I love my love said...

It will certainly be a pain for your guests to things out of the bottle, unless you cancel or use tweezers. and $ $ $ cost of the entire e-mail! and how they will fit in an envelope, stamp back there for them in your reply card?

I love my love said...

It will certainly be a pain for your guests to things out of the bottle, unless you cancel or use tweezers. and $ $ $ cost of the entire e-mail! and how they will fit in an envelope, stamp back there for them in your reply card?

Elizabeth Z said...

my cousin did the same for their invitations and recorded a piece of string into the bottle and the invitation to help the invitation.

just me! said...

yes! seems to be a new trend - we had to break the damn bottle to get out the invitation - but perhaps there are different types of "bottles" are available - this is a sweet idea!
You want a very happy marriage!

Post a Comment