Friday, December 25, 2009

Male Genital Warts More Condition_symptoms Do Male Genital Warts Go Away? How Many Outbreaks Did Yo Have? Will Masturbation Affect? ?

Do male genital warts go away? How many outbreaks did yo have? Will masturbation affect? ? - male genital warts more condition_symptoms

Hello people. Sorry, I have some questions.

1. I want to know whether women genital warts disappear on their own only.
I read in the organs of the genital warts disappear Feale and women who tested positive to negative in recent years.

2. If this is not so large that the warts may develop? Did they grow and grow, or stop at a certain time?

3. Guys, how many houses are they done?
I was diagnosed in January. I had surgery to remove 3 small.
Now, after 7 months, think I'm the second outbreak.

4. I was completely without sex for 3 months. Besides, I have not masturbation. I fear that if masturbation effect on the situation.

5. If I'm not quite sex and masturbation, prostate cancer has touched me?

Thank you in advance for your answers. I think many people want the same problems to know the answers to these questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment