Saturday, January 23, 2010

Freckles More Condition_symptoms I Just Started Going To A Tanning Bed And I Got More Freckles?

I just started going to a tanning bed and I got more freckles? - freckles more condition_symptoms

I visited a solarium, and had a tanner on your face. I recognized most of the freckles on her face at the end. It was my first time and I'm away for 5 minutes. Is there any kind of cream (solarium) I avoid on my face, more and more freckles? Or can I just a normal sunscreen SPF is perhaps 6 outdoor tanning? Or something else that I can use?

Please answer the real questions and no comments on skin cancer, knows someone who knows, but it was almost every day for about 4 years. I'm so desperate, and not trying to be dark. I am aware of skin cancer and all. It's just that I'll Prom One thing all my life.

7 comments:

Ann said...

There is nothing I can do freckles, if you're by your skin to the sun in the solarium or assumed use of sunscreen. And this would defeat the purpose of the right tanning?

You will notice, because the browning occurs suddenly. If you have gradually exposed to more, he would recognize both freckles.

Do not worry, there is only you and I'm sure you look cute in her new freckles:)

nopedamn... said...

tan is if it increases the melanin. Freckles or melanin deposits, rather than evenly distributed. there is nothing you can do as a tan, which darkens the skin evenly. That is, as you are.

Goldenra... said...

Use a product with high SPF (15 +), sunspots are the normal response of skin to sunlight.

So, frankly, is the only fake tan safe. Experiment with them, some are natural looking.

acmommy said...

I tan in a solarium and a leather face. I do not see the freckles. All we can do is either tunr this part on foot or ask the owner what would be the best way to dress. I appreciate the work of sunscreen, but I'm not a genius. I just want to ask if you can the safest. I know, I enjoy tanning in solarium.

Sarah said...

You must use a strong sunscreen to prevent freckles, but that the obvious purpose of tanning would be against. Freckles are actually put melanin in the skin. Chances are, your skin is on the right side (like mine), that is, you really have no melanin. Melanin is the pigment to the surface, making them a tan, and if your body lacks melanin or melanin is not produced effectively: abundant, freckles end of UV exposure and is more susceptible to burns. The only way to avoid freckles is to avoid sunlight. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure you look good anyway Prom. Some people even think freckles are cute! :-)

Haley said...

stop tanning. U could trigger a reaction or something.

mina_lum... said...

YOu freckles from tanning. It is a fact of life. No home remedies (such as, for example, lemon juice, etc.) but nothing that works very well. Relax, adorable freckles. Some people find some a twist. The rest, I think it's at least cute. (I have dimples, I have learned to love what me different)

Post a Comment