Friday, January 15, 2010

Sunless Tanning Face What Sunless Tanning Product Will Work Best For My (difficult To Sunless Tan) Face?

What sunless tanning product will work best for my (difficult to sunless tan) face? - sunless tanning face

I do not ask why the products of Sunless Tanning, that you like and what works well in general. I have great difficulty in my face with products for tanning without sun. I try all different kinds, but my face is not brown. My body is the skin so well with self-tanning. I wish I knew who also endeavored to get it so expensive and we found that for this problem.

2 comments:

Megan said...

OMG I use to have all these problems with my face. However, try L'Oreal Sublime Bronze in Light / Medium. It works very well, but it takes practice. Of course, if you only put in 1 time per year, are not good. Practice makes perfect, so definitely try this lotion is so natural!

JB000 said...

I think the Tanner FREE in Dirty Looks FACE. I BARE MINERALS warmth and color cosmetics.

Post a Comment