Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What The Hell Is A Floor Wiper Who Has Been To The 7 Floors Of Hell In Ohio And Did You Like It?

Who has been to the 7 floors of Hell in Ohio and did you like it? - what the hell is a floor wiper

Ok, so I will go, and I know what say you think so, to me what you think and give an evaluation form 1-10. And it can affect you? My friend told me that you can touch, is that true? And I have already pushed a window, I do not know what he's talking, and she was not there.

1 comments:

Sunshine ☆¸.•¨`•.¸☆ said...

Yes, you can touch, grasp, but it's just for fun and games.

My cousins were, and said that sometimes you can close the door, and separated from their group.

I know people directly, and if not mistaken in the haunted house has been people under the ground and holding her ankles.

Go to site and view the photo section. They were very good.

They also fear that New Line is the labyrinth. It is a big maze. In the view sure ..... Fear

http://www.7floorsofhell.com/attractions ...

If you are new haunted houses sure that you have the fear and fun at the same time.

I think I could go this year .... If I value.

Post a Comment