Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chevy Cobalt - Losing Power Steering Chevy Cobalt Power Steering Problem?

Chevy cobalt power steering problem? - chevy cobalt - losing power steering

Sun 07 Chevy Cobalt is my only lost power steering OK. It was just a day at random, but when I the car off and then back to power steering and only takes a few minutes before departure. When this happens, I think need a little liquid, so I went to him to fill, but could not find where is the power steering fluid. I looked online and discovered that it uses the liquid, but with an output of system and the system could be triggered? Nobody knows whether this is true or what is the problem?

4 comments:

mariahle... said...

It is a power management support. GM has many problems which had continued with this system. In a 07, probably still under warranty, please contact your local GM service first. There are no user-serviceable parts inside the device is only insured for the replacement. Sorry to the bearer of bad news.

Hey, i dont design, construction, or torn. I just fixed.

Diamond Princess said...

The same problem with my car, I have a 06 Chevy Cobalt coupe, power steering, and would also leave after a little sleep, to return. Had I finally take on the Chevrolet dealer and had to replace the electricity from SESSION. So the only way is to take over and be replaced or it will continue to happen. We hope that you are always guaranteed, because it is very expensive if you do not. I had to about $ 800 you pay only repair because my warranty had expired.

paintbal... said...

Sounds like the power steering pump is bad. They saw and probably purchase a new one. I would recommend you get a junkyard, it will be less expensive (but then again its a 07 for what could be more difficult to find).

SIMON J P said...

Steeing power is a power steering system is filled with liquid. You need to take to the dealer for service.

Post a Comment