Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese Gay Webcam Blog Why Should I Suffer So Much?Just Because Of My Being Gay And Chinese?

Why should I suffer so much?Just because of my being gay and Chinese? - chinese gay webcam blog

I am a gay in China, to be the reason for my suicide thoughts.I seems to be related'm forced to hate me closet.Everyone very much.well gay, not gay people affected, but to laugh at his place. I do not want to isolate or seemed freak.Once tried to tell my mother, I just wanted to say your son is gay, said it was truth.But I did not do until my friends said gay.She contempt, shame it I feel sorry for parents who can stay away too him.What I have to say? Silence did not decide to say to anyone about my sexual orientation, as my close friends.
I suffered very much and has a leading role in a miserable LIFE.IT lie lie and keep lied.I hate lies, I am not a liar, BUVol.II lied to myself.I am my parents, my friends, lied, lied, too confident when I say someone is that I would lose ruined.That everything.My reputation, the last thing I feel so alone see.II and I think I'm isolated.I enough and can not do otherwise.
I continue to pray, Father, take me, please. Just want to know from all these.I not me going and not where is.Sometimes my future, I'd be an American or European guy.I or just exhausted.I'm so tired, and I think that God can I be born again, not all gay Chinese gay.But I'm not sure God would. 'm not satisfied, I can not live the life I want.
It seems impossible to change anything.I will be reborn with Dignityand instead of being treated like a monster.
All these answers are what I think and believe.

8 comments:

Schitts McGee said...

So basically, I hate to be Chinese and homosexuals.
My question is why people are ... Why do people revere America and Europe so far bloodier? Do you have the same problems? Not surprisingly, beaten and driven out of the house? It never ceases to amaze me how people can sit there and whine about his life and desire anything else .... their skin and hair! Really sad.
Then you say ... "I want to be born with dignity," as if it fuggin a birthright! LOL, silly rabbit, dignity won, he must fight hard, fight and have to be respected by others. Do you really think if they looked different or had money, his life would be easier and it would automatically respect others, I do not claim that heSee the answer to this dilemma, but I know that you will never get better if you feel able to cover even with the few questions, you are now ... You're the man who sank into depression, not be high enough to earn enough money to not be able to keep their children, not a woman so hot for a car Mist
Not that I'm trying to be insensitive to depression than you, but I always seems to be a kind of self satisfying to wallow in self-pity too, I can only say ... get over it.

I'm tellin' said...

Many people live a life of pain and loneliness, for one reason or another:

Make the most of what he has no reason to hate you

Rosie Cate Black :) said...

just accept and move

but if you do not want to be gay ... talk with someone .. I do not think anyone is qualified at Yahoo at this address

MK6 said...

You can be prosecuted - and spend his life.

However, sexual expression is not a prerequisite for a successful and productive lives.

It really seems that this orientation has made your life. To destroy his preoccupation with his soul.

FA-Q said...

How old are you? 18yo so if you find a job and go to the place, far away from their families and homophobic, and live your life as you want, but if you think that suicide was the answer to all your problems and then do it, tell God I just said hello "to him and tell him to tell my father, give me a new laptop with the laptop cos now is fucking cheap and ugly.

AJ... Perth, Australia said...

Looks like you are having problems with it. There are many places tolerant of gay people, where you can live very comfortably, I suppose, but it is clear that the house was not one of them.

You should not their parents their lives. It's yours. If you withdraw during the phase of your life you can know before you go. You need to understand what they are and really get used to the idea that instead of your life a lie. This may take some time to get to, but it is better to be faithful.

Take your dignity in their own hands now - no need to wait for the next Life Comes Around. Being different is not necessarily a bad thing - opens the door for others behind you.

Good luck.

AZBOY said...

I think we are still very young ... when you get older, it will be easier ..... Just steps away from those who do not accept that his gay and never know until you are ready to tell the truth .. old saying ...... The truth shall set you free

Joe said...

I am so, so sorry. I feel bad for you. only be sure. and keep waiting until you are old enough to escape their parents. Find friends, you can absolutely trust, and said at least one person. What makes you feel better. Do not be sad. If you are 18 years and can you go and people start saying that you are gay, life is fun. Most gay men I know that to be gay is really impressive and amazing, and I know you will it so much. Just hold on and make it through the painful years. Year, only a little more and you are 50 years with an incredible life that you will be happy to get. be strong. Good luck!

Post a Comment